For Single Ladies. Overcoming Sexual Deception.
1. Sex is NOT love. Love is not sex.
2. You can have sex and not be in love. You can be in love and not engage in sex.
3. A man may hate you and still have sex with you. Be wise.
4.Using sex to manipulate a man will eventually fail.
5.It is self deception to think that giving him sex will make him love you.
6. True Love will never force you to engage in sex.
7. A man who doesn’t love you will not change his mind because of sex.
8. If he tells you to ‘prove your love’ by having sex with him. He is only using you.
9. If he is in it for the sex, ‘better sex’ will take him away from you.
10.Making yourself his ‘sex slave’ is foolish. Love will never shame or degrade you.
If you have made the mistake of trying to use sex to buy this man, now is the time to re-assess your relationship and build it on the right foundation. If he gets married to you because ‘the sex is good’, it will be fatal to your marriage. Let him get married to you because he loves you, honours you, feels a strong emotional, mental and spiritual connection with you and wants you to spend the rest of his life with you.