For Single Men. Can You Handle Her?
1. Before you start a relationship with a lady, you must think carefully about what you are about to do. A relationship is not something you should rush into or handle lightly.
2.Are you ready for a relationship with her? Are you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature to meet her needs?
3. Being sexually attracted to her means absolutely nothing. It isn’t a sign of likeness, love or any other thing your mind may come up with. It may just be your hormones messing with your mind. A woman is more than her body and her sexuality. She has a life which you should be able to blend with. Can you do that?
4. This lady has a history. Can you handle it? She has a past. Can you handle it? Can you handle her mistakes, failures and weaknesses? Can you handle her dream without being intimidated and becoming jealous?
5. She already has a life before she met you, can you fit into and help improve her life?
6. Love is commitment. Are you ready to commit your life to helping her grow and become all that she can be, by God’s grace?
7. Is she valuable enough for you to devote a large portion of your life towards the accomplishment of HER dream? Are you ready to pour your resources into making her all the Lord plans for her to be? If you are not ready, don’t just bother.
8. Before you open your mouth to say ‘I love you baby,’ ask yourself if this is not just a moment of ’emotional madness’. A woman needs much more than ‘I love you,’ she needs your commitment. If you are not ready to make that commitment that will lead to marriage, leave that woman alone in peace and stop wasting her time.
Building A Relationship Takes Years But Destruction Takes Just Seconds.
1. Any fool can destroy a relationship. Destruction comes very easy. Try dropping an egg and see how easily it breaks. That is how fragile relationships are.
2. Anything good worth having will demand time and effort. If it comes too easy, it may just leave the same way.
3. For a relationship to be successful, you must be willing to make it work.
4. Forget the fantasies you watch on television, things don’t work themselves out unless you do. There’s no ‘living happily ever after’ unless you make it happen.
5. Love is a great feeling. However keeping a relationship successful demands more than your feelings. It takes work.
6. Your emotions can easily lead you astray if you don’t know what you really want. In a moment of monumental stupidity, you can allow your emotions destroy what took you years to build. Don’t allow it.
7. Every relationship is tested. When you pass that test, you will enjoy your journey.
8. It takes wisdom to build a relationship or anything else. If you don’t have the necessary wisdom to make it work, search for it.
9. Before you explode in anger, consider the fact that you are about to throw your whole future away in a few minutes. You don’t have to say every stupid thing that pops into your head. Learn to be patient. Learn to be forgiving.
10. Pride goes before a fall. Learn to be humble and forgive. You are not perfect yourself. Help and support your partner to be the best they can be.
For Single men. Is She Playing You?
1. She likes the lunch, dinner dates but doesn’t really like to spend time with you.
2. She has a 100 other guys calling her daily.
3. She’s always critical of you.
4. She’s always in the company of guys who are just her ‘friends.’
5. She demands money from you whether you have it or not. If you don’t have it, she gives you hell.
6. She’s never introduced you to her family. She said she’s waiting or the ‘right time.’ When will that be?
7. When you ask about marriage, she tells you to ‘be patient.’ A woman who is ready for marriage wants it yesterday.
8. She is self-centered and is not interested in your dream or future.
9. She’s arrogant and acts like she’s doing you a favour.
10. She never contributes meaningfully to your life.
Dude, this lady could just be playing you.