For Single Ladies. Body, Beauty and Brains.
1. It is true that the first thing a man will notice about you is your body. That is the reason why women are more body conscious than men.
2. A man will come after you if your body is inviting, if you are well dressed and attractive or if you ‘dress down’ like a call girl. A man sees your body and not the person who owns it.
3. Attracting a man with your body is good but it is a very weak way to connect with a man. Why do I say so? Continue reading
For Single Ladies. There’s No Perfect Man.
1. Searching for Mr perfect will cause you nothing but heartaches. It is an endeavour in futility because no such creature exists.
2.Why do you seek perfection when you are not perfect yourself? Why do you place such an insurmountable obstacle in front of you? Why have you made your life and relationships difficult because of such an irrational demand?
3. Unless God sends down an angel to marry you, which is an impossibility, Continue reading
Prayer For Single Ladies. Prayer For Deliverance.
May you be delivered from oppression.
May you be set free from emotional, mental and spiritual oppression.
May you be strengthened in your emotions.
May you receive peace in your emotions.
May every satanic oppression be broken over your life.
May every lie of the enemy be exposed in your life.
May God’s light shine upon you.
For Single Ladies. Is He Wasting Your Time?
1. Not everything that feels good initially will make you feel good permanently. You shouldn’t hinge your whole life on one emotional high that happened sometime in your past. There must be something more concrete than an emotional high to keep you in a relationship.
2. Your emotions could turn out to work against you if you don’t understand the emotional dynamics between a man and a woman.Sometimes, what many ladies call ‘love’ is just infatuation. You should be able to tell the difference.
3. A man may be completely insane and yet come across as ‘nice’. Continue reading
For Single Ladies. You Are Not A Victim.
It is easy to recognize a victim.
She is the lady who has a string of bad stories to tell about her relationships. She is the one who got hooked up with Paul, the playboy who took advantage of her and moved on with another lady. She has a story to tell about Lekan the leech, who made away with her money. She weeps when she talks about Albert, the abusive guy who abused her emotionally and physically until she broke up with him.
If you listen to her stories, you would think that the world is full of bad guys. You would think these men forced her to enter into a relationship with them. She paints the picture of a naïve lady who was completely clueless about the dynamics of a relationship. She makes it look like she was thrust into a strange world of relationships which she did not understand and didn’t know how to navigate. Her stories always make her look good and others look very bad.
You will never hear her tell you about the time she dated Max, the money bag who bought her a car and a flat. Continue reading
For Single Ladies. Green Flags.
1. We have a lot to say about red flags, but very little to say about ‘green flags.Red flags represent ‘danger.’ They mean ‘don’t go near this dude,’ ‘run for your life.’
2. Green flags mean that you can ‘go for it.’ It means that the ‘package is good’. A green flag means that you should ‘move in’ on this guy before someone else gets to him. A green flag tells you that ‘this is it.’
3. When you see a green flag, don’t delay, procrastinate or hesitate. Continue reading
For Single Ladies. How Many Men Does It Take To Spell STUPID?
1. You cannot keep doing the same things and expect different results. Someone defined such behaviour as insanity.
2. You may be fast talking and quite persuasive, but if your love life is a mess, then you must be doing something very wrong.
3. Somehow, you’ve always fallen into the hands of wrong men. Continue reading
For Ladies. Diva or Devil?
1. The media, books and movies have painted the image of a diva in the minds of millions of young ladies as someone worth emulating. Unknown to them, this image could well be that of a devil. Be careful who and what you imitate.
2. Diva wears the latest and most fashionable attires, whether she can afford them or not. Nice clothes are cool as long as you don’t go bankrupt trying to buy them. Wear only what you can afford. If he doesn’t like it, then let him buy what he likes you to wear. But never pressure him for stuff. Wear what you have.
3. Diva is high maintenance. Continue reading
For Single Ladies. Money And Relationships.
1. Money on its own will not make you happy. It can make you enjoy the comforts of life, but that won’t translate into happiness. If money could provide real happiness, millionaires will not take their own lives in frustration.
2. If you have ever uttered these words: ‘I don’t need a man,’ because you are financially comfortable, you have missed the whole essence of having a meaningful relationship.
For Single Ladies. Preparation, Opportunity And Marriage.
1. Marriage is for the prepared. When preparation meets opportunity, something great happens. If you are not prepared, opportunity may just pass you by.
2. There’s internal preparation. This has to do with working on your character issues. This is very important if you want to keep a man long term. Two things you must fix above all others is Continue reading