For Single Ladies. That Frog is Not A Prince.
1. A frog is a man who is totally unsuitable for you. He is a man of bad character.
2. Women who like frogs are RESCUERS. A rescuer is a woman who wants to ‘help’ men who have character issues or who are ‘down on their luck’. The problem with rescuing a frog is that, first, it will not turn into a prince and second, it wants a female frog for a wife.
3. Kissing or trying to develop a relationship with a frog will not magically transform it into a prince. The frog will relish and enjoy your passionate kisses but will rather die a frog than allow you to positively influence his life.
4. If you want a prince for a husband, you should be looking in a different direction. Stop chasing frogs. Leave them alone! A princess can only get married to a prince. If you attract only frogs, maybe there are some elements of frog in you which you may have to deal with before you find your prince.
5. Frogs don’t change. No mater how much love, care and affection you devote to a frog, it will retain it’s genetic code and do the things that frogs do.
6. A frog may look good on the outside, but if you observe his character and lifestyle, you will realise that he is not the one for you.
7. A frog uses his success and wealth to deceive covetous ladies into a relationship. Never equate success or wealth with character. Contentment will deliver you from the hands of rich frogs.
8. A man of character will never hang out with frogs. If all his friends are frogs, guess what, that dude is a frog.
9. Infatuation may blind you to the ‘frog characteristics’ of the creature you are in a relationship with. However, telling yourself the truth will save you months, or perhaps years of avoidable pain.
10.Don’t take that frog home with you hoping for a miracle to happen. I will advice that you leave that frog exactly where you found it and look for your prince.