For Single Ladies. What Kind Of Man Should You Be Searching For?
1. A handsome man? Beauty is overrated. A handsome man may excite and arouse you but will he satisfy the deep yearnings of your heart? If all you have ever thought about is ‘a handsome-prince-charming’, you need to modify that picture. A handsome man will not make your life better.
2. A sexy man? Many handsome men come to mind. Actors, singers, body builders and a host of others. Like beauty, sex is overrated. A sexy man may satisfy your sexual fantasies but will he enhance your life and happiness?
3. A rich man? I hear many single ladies say, ‘I may not marry right but I will marry rich.’ That is ignorance talking. If you marry a rich monster, his money will not make him a better, more humane and more loving man. Don’t allow your greed lead you into a pit of pain. Money is good but money in itself will not make you happy. There are many despondent and rich wives who are imprisoned inside mansions, enslaved by their rich benefactor. Is that the life you want to live?
4. A famous man? Some of you want to be famous and the easiest way to do it is to get married to a star of some sort. This will quickly lead to your fame. But will fame do anything for you emotionally? Will it add value to your life?
5. A professional, like a lawyer or doctor?. This is a little girl’s fantasy, while playing house. But as adults you discover that a professional man is not the answer that you need in your life. Being professional is great, however, there’s more to life than that.
6. A tall, short, muscular, fat, man? Ladies talk about the height and size of a man as if happiness is locked inside a tall man or a muscular man. It’s the same way men rate women by the size of their breasts as if the size of a woman’s breasts can give a clue to her value or make a man happy. A man’s physique may help with your physical connection and make you feel good but beyond that, of what value is it to you?
7. A man who loves you the way you are? This man sees you as a woman, not a sex toy. He sees you as his future wife and mother of his children and not an available sex partner. He sees you as his life partner and not a woman with whom to sow his wild oats. This man loves you the way you are, knows your strengths and accepts your weaknesses. He loves the real you without the make up, the fake lashes, nails and fake Brazilian hair. He loves your very soul. This man you should consider getting married to.
8. A man who adds value. Life is already tough the way it is. You have enough issues in your life you are dealing with and you don’t need any man to add to those issues. You need a man who will enhance you emotionally, mentally, spiritually. You want a man who will enhance your happiness. A man who makes you feel good about being you. A man who helps you express your very soul. A man who helps you purse and manifest your dream. That is the man you should be looking for.
9. Money, sex, fame and material stuff will never make you happy. It is the emotional, spiritual and mental connection with a good man that will enhance your happiness. Every other thing comes after the fundamental connection you have with this man. If you don’t have this connection, nothing else will substitute for it.