For Single Men. Are You Man Enough For Her?
1. It is not enough to say ‘I love you.’ You should be able to back up what you say with action. Any fool can say ‘I love you’, but only a real man can back up those words with action.
2. A lady doesn’t need you to tell her you love her, she wants you to show her that you do. What you do is more important than what you say. Spending time with her, talking with her, listening to her, helping her, praying with her is more important than saying those words.
3. Dude, contrary to what they say in the junk magazines, television shows and novels, the mark of a real man is not the ability to have sex with a woman. Any fool can do that. When a woman feels emotionally secure with you, knowing that she’s got a great future with you, that makes you a real man.
4. Asking her to ‘prove’ she loves you by having sex with you is cowardly. Don’t manipulate her for sex. Don’t use her emotional weakness for you to take advantage of her.
5. Dude, are you ready to provide, protect and nurture her? If you can’t provide for her, what on earth are you doing with her? Just so we are clear, ‘nurturing’ does not include having sex with her.
6. Are you man enough to help her manifest her dream? It is easy to drop your pants, but can you devote years of your life, your money, your energy, your resources to making sure that her dream is fulfilled? Are you man enough to help her dream become a reality and not kill it?
7. Are you man enough not to be intimidated by her intelligence, beauty, success and riches? Are you man enough not to compete with her? If she intimidates you, maybe you guys don’t belong together. And don’t try to intimidate her to submit to you when she’s not married to you. If she cannot willingly agree with you on important decisions, don’t waste your time with her.
8. Let’s talk about money. She is NOT supposed to provide for you. That is your responsibility as a man. She’s not your ATM, neither is she your bank. If you need money, go and work for it. Get a job. If that is not enough, get another job. Don’t let her money be the reason why you are with her. If she wants to give you her money, let that be HER own decision, not yours.
9. Are you man enough to tell her the truth? Stop wasting her time with all your lies and crazy stories. If you are not ready to get married to her let her go! Why do you pretend to be what you are not? Why do you lead her on knowing that you will eventually break her heart? That is very wicked of you.
10. ‘I love you’ could be the most meaningless words on the planet if they do nothing to change the marital status of the lady you are with. She wants to get MARRIED to you and not just waste her life hanging out with you. Dude, man up! Take concrete steps towards marriage and prove that you are not a time wasting, jive talking and manipulative man.