Love Tips. The Law Of Agreement.
1. A great relationship never happens by chance. It is deliberately created. Your relationship will work when you understand and function by the law of agreement.
2. Two cannot walk together unless they are in agreement. Amos 3:3. What this simply means is that no matter what you feel you’ve got going in your relationship, if there is no agreement, it won’t work.
3. Before you commit yourself to a relationship, ask yourself: ‘what do we have in common with each other?’ You can write a list. This will help give you some clarity.
4. You should never force a relationship to happen. If you like someone but that person doesn’t like you, don’t force yourself on that person.
5. Love is a choice. It should never be coerced, manipulated, threatened or forced out of you. If you feel pressured, that relationship is not for you.
6. Are you moving in the same direction? If your beliefs, vision and general direction in life are different, you are not in agreement and should be careful about making a commitment to a relationship.
7. If you are in agreement in various areas of your life, you can work out your differences by negotiation. Learn to negotiate instead of fighting or quarreling.
8. You should endeavour to deepen and strengthen your areas of agreement.
9. You will only be happy with someone you are in agreement with. Constant disagreement will make you unhappy and miserable.
10. Learn to walk and work together, it helps strengthen your agreement. Love is humble. Arrogance will sabotage your relationship. Don’t try to prove anything. Just show your love the best way that you can.