For Single Ladies. Green Flags.
1. We have a lot to say about red flags, but very little to say about ‘green flags.Red flags represent ‘danger.’ They mean ‘don’t go near this dude,’ ‘run for your life.’
2. Green flags mean that you can ‘go for it.’ It means that the ‘package is good’. A green flag means that you should ‘move in’ on this guy before someone else gets to him. A green flag tells you that ‘this is it.’
3. When you see a green flag, don’t delay, procrastinate or hesitate. There are very few good men and women out there. When you see a good man, it is time to stop playing games and ‘stake your claim.’ Don’t be ‘slow’ or some ‘street smart’ lady will move in on him.
4. Many ladies probably see what you see but are waiting for ‘something better.’ I have no idea what that means. It is the lady who moves first that gets the man.
5. There is no perfect man or woman. However, you can find a good man who will be a blessing to you on your marital journey. Instead of looking for all the ‘hidden faults,’ I suggest that you accept the very visible strengths and good qualities you can see and go on with the relationship.
6. So, what are green flags? The first ‘go sign’ you should look for in a man is his character. Is he God fearing? Is he a man of integrity? Is he honest and open with you? A man with integrity has more value to you than a man with a house full of money. What do you want, peace of mind and happiness or a house full of money and problems?
7. Does he have a life? Is his life ‘working’? If his life is in order and he handles his affairs quite well, you should see this as another green flag. A man whose life is organised will also bring such order into your life. If this dude has a Job or an identifiable source of income, it is definitely a green flag.
8. Does he share many things in common with you? Are you compatible and comfortable with him? Can you chill out with him for hours and forget the rest of the world? That is a green flag.
9. Does he like you and care for you? Are you always on his mind?A man who likes you will be there for you, will, will do all in his power to be a blessing to you, go the extra mile for you. Love is in his actions. If he shows that he loves you, it is a green flag
10. Does he make you happy? Does his presence, wisdom and words help you neutralise worry and anxiety? Does he bring peace into your life? If he does, ‘lay your claim’ now before some other woman does. With such green flags, things can only get better.