The Fruits Of True Love.
1. When true love finds you, there will be honour and respect attached to it.
2. Love will not humiliate you in any way. If you feel humiliated, ridiculed or embarrassed because of your relationship, there’s something wrong with it. If your partner reminds you daily that he/she is doing you a favour, that is humiliating. You don’t belong in such a relationship. An arrogant person will never find or enjoy true love.
3. Love does not shame you. To shame you is to make you see only your weaknesses, your faults and your failures. To shame you is to make you feel worthless. Anyone who makes you feel that way doesn’t love you.
4.Love comes into your life to reveal your strengths. It comes to show you the possibilities that exist in your life.
5. True love will never bring you lower than you are. Love will LIFT you up. No matter where you find yourself, when love comes into your life, it will enhance it, improve it, make it better.
6. Love brings you joy.It heals your pain. If all you feel is pain with this person, there’s something wrong with the relationship.
7. Love doesn’t make you cry. If all you do is cry because of the pain your feel in your relationship, something is wrong. Your tears should be tears of joy, not pain.
8. Love will never abuse you in any way. Emotional, financial,mental, physical or spiritual abuse is alien to true love. Love will enhance your life and make you better.
9. Love brings a blessing in to your life. The blessing of peace, favour, joy, well being, all come into your life with true love.
10. By their fruit you shall know them. When true love comes into your life, it is easy to recognise it by the fruit it brings along with it. A good tree will produce good fruit. An evil tree will produce bad fruit. Don’t make excuses for your partner. If the fruit is bad, you are with the wrong ‘tree’. Good fruits cannot be hidden and are self explanatory.