For Single Ladies. Money And Relationships.
1. Money on its own will not make you happy. It can make you enjoy the comforts of life, but that won’t translate into happiness. If money could provide real happiness, millionaires will not take their own lives in frustration.
2. If you have ever uttered these words: ‘I don’t need a man,’ because you are financially comfortable, you have missed the whole essence of having a meaningful relationship.
3. It is NOT GOOD for you to be alone. Having money will never replace a man in your life. You need a healthy relationship to bring emotional, spiritual and mental balance into your life.
4. You should never use your money to buy a man or to manipulate a relationship. If you are ever tempted to do that, resist it. Any man you buy with your money can be bought by another woman. A man you buy or manipulate with your money will resent you. There’s a difference between using your money to enhance a relationship and manipulation.
5. What you want is a man who loves you for who you are and is prepared to walk together with you on life’s journey. You want a man with whom you are compatible, comfortable and at peace.
6. Money shouldn’t determine who you enter into a relationship with and who you don’t. You should connect with a man who brings great value into your life and is a blessing to you. You shouldn’t make that decision because of money.
7. A man with lots of money, but who has no heart, no love, no compassion and no values will make your life a living hell. A man who hasn’t got much but makes you happy and brings out the best in you should be considered for a relationship.
8. If a man has bought you over with his money, you are a 21st century slave. No matter how much money he gives you, deep within, you know that you are a fraud, a fake, living a lie and you will soon be exposed for what you really are: a gold digger.
9. If a man has a house full of money but makes your life miserable, don’t be a fool; let that man go. Trust the Lord to meet your needs and He will come through for you.
10. Money isn’t everything. Don’t be fooled by celebrities who parade themselves to make the ignorant envious. Your relationship is a private matter between you and your man. If he makes you happy and brings great value into your life, you should prayerfully consider getting married to him. Don’t allow covetousness and pride push you into the hands of a man with money who will make you miserable. It is really tough to find a real man who will love you and enhance your happiness, so don’t allow money spoil your chance for real happiness.