For Single Ladies. Is He Ready For Marriage?
1. A man can date you for 10 years and still NOT get married to you. I heard someone say ‘God forbid.’ That’s good. Don’t let that happen to you.
2. It is sad but MANY men are NOT ready for marriage. Many are immature.This has nothing to do with love. It has to do with wanting to settle down with you.
3. Now that you are young and hot and irresistible, you are not paying attention to this article. But the truth is that you will not remain young for ever. You should therefore not allow any unserious man waste your time.
4. A man may love you but does he want you to be his WIFE? If all he wants is fun and games, he will never propose to you. May the Lord deliver you from time wasters and deceivers.
5. There are ladies who are ready for marriage but are in a relationship with jokers who are still immature. Such ladies will experience pain unless they let go of such a relationship.
6. A man who is READY for marriage will have marriage burning in his eyes. It will be in his every sentence. If you are wise, GRAB him now. When the Lord sends a blessing your way, it is foolishness to let it slip out of your hands.
7. If you have dated for at least 6 months and he has not raised the subject of marriage, my dear sister, he is NOT ready to get married. You may grow old waiting for him to propose to you.
8. A man who is emotionally mature, financially prepared-he doesn’t have to be a millionaire- and talks to you about marriage should be taken very seriously. If you reject him, he will get married to the lady who accepts his proposal.
9. Marriage for a man is not complex. It is the most direct thing for a man who is ready. So, when a man keeps beating about the bush and evading the subject of marriage, he is not ready for you. Let him go or be ready to wait until he is ready, whenever that may be.
10. Let’s wrap this up. Are you good for each other and happy together? Is he ready for marriage? Has he asked you to marry him? If he has, don’t let this moment pass you by, seize it. And may the Lord give you understanding.