Building A Relationship Takes Years But Destruction Takes Just Seconds.
1. Any fool can destroy a relationship. Destruction comes very easy. Try dropping an egg and see how easily it breaks. That is how fragile relationships are.
2. Anything good worth having will demand time and effort. If it comes too easy, it may just leave the same way.
3. For a relationship to be successful, you must be willing to make it work.
4. Forget the fantasies you watch on television, things don’t work themselves out unless you do. There’s no ‘living happily ever after’ unless you make it happen.
5. Love is a great feeling. However keeping a relationship successful demands more than your feelings. It takes work.
6. Your emotions can easily lead you astray if you don’t know what you really want. In a moment of monumental stupidity, you can allow your emotions destroy what took you years to build. Don’t allow it.
7. Every relationship is tested. When you pass that test, you will enjoy your journey.
8. It takes wisdom to build a relationship or anything else. If you don’t have the necessary wisdom to make it work, search for it.
9. Before you explode in anger, consider the fact that you are about to throw your whole future away in a few minutes. You don’t have to say every stupid thing that pops into your head. Learn to be patient. Learn to be forgiving.
10. Pride goes before a fall. Learn to be humble and forgive. You are not perfect yourself. Help and support your partner to be the best they can be.