For Single Ladies. The Laws of Attraction2
1. People see you before they hear what you have to say. Your looks are important if you want to attract the right man into your life.
2. Take care of your FACE. You may not have the facial beauty of ‘Miss Universe’, but you can do the very best with what you have. Wear a smile as often as you can. A smile is magnetic to a man who likes you.
3. Your hair should be neat. Choose a hair style that is comfortable and easy for you to maintain. If you use wigs or attachments, don’t make them stay too long on your head. Keep your nails neat.
4. What you wear is very important to attract your man. Wear clothes that bring out the very best of your figure and natural beauty. Even when you are married, you have to keep the attraction going on.
5. There’s slutty dressing and there’s classy dressing- One is for the streets the other is for a home. A man may be attracted to and want to USE a slutty dresser because her dressing says, ‘I am available for sex,’ but he will want the classy dresser to be his wife. No man wants to put slutty dressing in his home. No man wants to point at a slutty dresser in public and proudly say,’That’s my wife.’
6. It is not complex. If you dress like a Queen you will attract a King. If you dress like a ‘slut’ you will attract a ‘low life’.
7. Work on your attitude. You may dress like a princess but have the sour attitude of a pauper, this will put off a man who likes you. It is a total disappointment to see a beautiful, well dressed lady who acts and talks without class.
8. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so be your best self at all times. Never try to be someone else. If you pretend to be someone you are not, the guy will soon discover it and take off. Be yourself and you will attract the right man into your life.