How To Find Love.
1. Love yourself. If you don’t love yourself, no one will love you. What do you like about yourself? What gifts, talents and abilities do you have? Celebrate them. Honour yourself. Treat yourself with respect. This is the first step to finding love.
2. Make yourself loveable. It is one thing for you to like yourself, but it is a totally different thing for people to like you. To find love, you have to develop character traits that will endear you to people. If people don’t like you, they will not want to be with you.Your character is the most important key to finding love.
3. Like people. If you don’t genuinely like people and want to be around them, how can you find love? You can’t dislike men but expect men to be attracted to you. What you like, you attract.
4. Go out and mix. To find love, you have to be visible. For a man to get attracted to you, he must see you. To be seen, you have to be where people are. You cannot sit in front of the television all day and expect love to find you. You cannot spend all your time on the internet and expect love to find you. Even if you connect with someone on a social networking site, you still have to make sure that this person is for real and not a phantom.
5. Always be your very best self.